I’m a casual, relaxed kinda guy who appreciates a bad pun and is known to make more than a few himself; much to the chagrin of his wife and son. My formative years in high school were spent in the darkroom sporting a Walkman and breathing deep the fumes of developer, stop and fixer. Which I guess goes a long way to explaining my warped sense of humor.
I love photographing all manner of people, places and things, and frequently hire our beagle Darwin, golden retriever Luke (RIP) and mixed breed Mason for impromptu modeling and equipment tests.
Based in Carver, Massachusetts in the heart of cranberry country, when I’m not whipping up something in the kitchen, or putting more wine into me than the food, I like kicking back with a good movie, or relaxing at our camp in Maine.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to meet you soon!
all the way!
Between my backpack and big gear bag,
I lug around and shoot with:
- Pentax K1
- Pentax K3
- Pentax K5 IIs
- Pentax K-x
- Godox AD360 Speedlites
- Metz Mecablitz 58 AF-2 PTTL Speedlites
- Yongnuo YN-560 III Speedlites
- Yongnuo YN-560 II Speedlites
- Canon 177A Speedlite (old school)
- Long range wireless flash triggers
- cool things from Promedia Gear
- Various modifiers from Wescott, Lite Genius, GamiLight, and the like
- Backdrops, stands, boom, etc
- Sigma 50mm F1.4
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8
- Sigma 24-70mm F2.8
- Sigma 70-200mm F2.8
- Sigma 50-500mm F/4.5-6.3
- Pentax 100mm Macro
- plus many others.